in compliance with the obligations established by the European Privacy Regulation EU/2016/679 (GDPR), we hereby inform you that Bassano Selle SRL, with headquarters in Via Castellana 36, CAP 31039, City of Riese Pio X, Province TV, PEC sellebassano@pec .it, VAT number 02143650261, tax code 02143650261, registered in the TV Company Register, TV REA number 191110, as Data Controller and Website Manager, reachable at the address https://www.bazam.store, adopts a series of technologies (eg: cookies, pixels, web beacons and gifs …), which allow the collection of information and personal data necessary to provide its products and services and useful for improving your online experience.
In particular, your personal data may be collected and processed through the use of “Cookies” or small text files, which may be installed and stored on your computer (or mobile device) in order to improve the functionality of the website. .
In any case, the use of the aforementioned technologies will always be carried out in compliance with the privacy regulations in force; based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and carried out in compliance with the principles of pertinence, completeness and non-excess. The data will be collected and recorded for the sole purposes referred to in point 1) and will be kept for these purposes for a period not exceeding 2 years from their collection.
Therefore, according to the provisions of article 13) of the European Privacy Regulation EU/2016/679 (GDPR), we inform you that the data you provide will be processed for the following purposes:
- During navigation and use of the website, the following types of cookies may be used:
- “Essential Cookies”: technical cookies, which are necessary to allow you to navigate and/or use all the functions of the website; without these cookies, in fact, we are not able to provide you with some services or functions that could make navigation and use easier and easier.
- “Performance Cookies or Analytics Cookies”: technical cookies, which collect information about the use of the Website, in order to allow us to improve its functioning (e.g. the most frequently visited pages…).
- “Functionality Cookies”: technical cookies, which allow you to remember the choices you made and/or products/services you requested or purchased; these cookies allow us to design and provide increasingly advanced and personalized services (eg: personalization of a certain page…).
- “Targeting or Advertising Cookies”: all those cookies that our service providers may use to publish advertisements and manage advertisements that they believe may be of interest to you. These cookies can be used to memorize the contents visited or to share information with other subjects (eg: advertisers…). For more information about the cookies used and how to disable them, please visit the following website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it or http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Collection, recording, organization and storage;
- Consultation and use;
The treatment will be carried out both with the use of paper supports and with the aid of electronic, IT and telematic tools suitable for guaranteeing the security and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the provisions of art. 32) of the European Privacy Regulation EU/2016/679 (GDPR).
In carrying out the processing operations, however, all technical, IT, organisational, logistic and procedural security measures will always be adopted, so that the minimum level of data protection required by law is guaranteed. The methodologies mentioned above, applied for the treatment, will guarantee access to the data only to the subjects specified in point 4).
- The provision and processing of data collected with Essential Cookies, Performance Cookies or Analytics Cookies and Functionality Cookies is optional, but necessary for correct configuration, management and use of the Website. Any refusal, albeit legitimate, to accept these cookies could make it impossible to carry out normal navigation and/or the correct use of online services.
The provision and processing of data collected with the “Targeting or Advertising Cookies” is, however, optional and requires your prior consent.
- The subjects or categories of subjects who may become aware of the data or to whom the personal data collected through cookies may be communicated are the following:
- Legal Representative of the Data Controller;
- Data Processors;
- Customer service;
Personal data may also be disclosed, but only in aggregate, anonymous form and for statistical purposes.
- Personal data may also be communicated to public bodies, police forces or other public and private subjects, but exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations, regulations or community legislation. The data in question will not be communicated to other subjects other than those provided for in this information and the data suitable for revealing the state of health of the interested party will in no case be disclosed.
- For the management of the Website, “Third Party Targeting or Advertising Cookies” may also be used. Therefore, advertisers and other subjects may use these cookies to collect information on the activities performed online and/or on the advertisements displayed and/or with which there has been an online interaction. This information could be used by these subjects to offer targeted advertising based on the interests shown during web browsing or to measure the effectiveness of online advertising.
Considering that these cookies are installed and managed directly by third parties and that their method of use could be changed over time without any prior communication to us, it is not possible for us to verify the correctness and lawfulness of their use. For this reason, the links to the pages of the third-party websites to which reference is made for the management of the respective cookies are given below:
- Adobe Omniture: www.omniture.com/en/privacy/policy
- Google Adwords: www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads
- Google Analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs
- You can refuse to accept cookies at any time by simply selecting the settings on your browser that allow you to refuse them. Information on the procedures to follow to disable cookies can be found on the website of your browser supplier or through the “help” tools available in your browser’s guide. For simplicity, we have attached the links of the main browser suppliers on the market:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Eliminare%20i%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/privacystatement/it-IT/core/default.aspx
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=it_IT&viewlocale=it_IT
In any case, you will always be able to delete cookies from your computer’s hard drive at any time. Remember that if cookies are disabled, not all functions of the [ ] Website may be available.
- The processed data may be processed and transferred, for the purposes referred to in point 1) and according to the methods referred to in point 2), also to subjects referred to in point 4) located in countries belonging to the European Union and/or to the outside the European Union on the basis of an adequacy decision of the European Commission.
- In any case, you can always request at any time from the Legal Representative of the Data Controller a copy of your personal data, information regarding the type of cookies used, the location where your personal data are processed and an updated list with the identification details of all the Data Processors and System Administrators authorized to process your data.
At any time, you can freely revoke the consent given, without any charge and prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatments carried out up to that moment, and exercise the following rights of the interested party towards the Data Controller as provided for by the European Privacy Regulation EU / 2016/679, as amended by Legislative Decree n. 101/2018:
Bassano Selle SRL